Danger of Overfishing the Oceans - Science Worksheet (Google, PDF, Print)
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- Get this bundle with a variety of aquaponic lesson plans and science activities for middle and high school students. Ready for distance learning!❤️Follow My StoreThis set offers the teacher a variety of aquaponics worksheets to choose from, aquaponics benefits, is aquaponics profitable, aquaponics adPrice $30.40Original Price $38.00Save $7.60
- This is a bundle of guides on the topic of ocean health and pollution. Every day ocean habitats are being threatened by pollution. How do we control these ever-increasing dangers to our global health and learn to be more sustainable?You can see each file listed below.This would also work for celebraPrice $40.00Original Price $54.00Save $14.00
- This Bundle of science worksheets printable or in Google format includes a variety of topics about sustainability. They provide numerous supporting resources for any environmental science teacher discussing the topic of sustainable living.❤️Follow My StoreFormat:(Multiple formats so you're ready forPrice $140.00Original Price $170.00Save $30.00
- Has plastic created a plastic paradise? Or is our love of single-use plastic damaging our world beyond repair? This is an environmental lesson plan bundle of resources and activities that examine single-use plastic, ocean pollution, the great Pacific garbage patch, and clean up.These ocean conservatPrice $60.00Original Price $75.00Save $15.00
- These middle school science worksheets printable or Google format are designed to support a unit on climate change and human impacts on the environment. Topics are extinction, desertification, and agriculture.I provide several different types of activities from several different angles. These activiPrice $40.00Original Price $49.00Save $9.00
- The what is aquaponic farming bundle has students consider a sustainable farming alternative in detail. These resources are a good fit for an agriculture or sustainability unit. Format:- Easy print PDFs, also digitally fillable- Google slides hyperdoc for online use- Needed hyperlinks are embedded fPrice $35.00Original Price $50.00Save $15.00
Use this activity guide to direct students to the current Twitter feed regarding how the oceans are being overfished.
They don't need Twitter accounts to do this activity. I provide the Twitter research link directly on the student guide and list the account they are to search at the top as well.
This worksheet comes in multiple formats so you can use it in any teaching situation!
- Google Slides for Google Classroom
- Digital-PDF for electronic sharing or easy printing
- Research link embedded directly in the guide
Twitter keeps us up to date on the current status of things in the world and this lesson is meant to show students how to use Twitter in an academic way. It is also a chance for them to learn that situations in the world are ever-changing.
About 40 minutes
❤️Follow My Store
Click on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.
⭐ How to Get TPT Credit for Future Purchases⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I'd be grateful if you'd leave feedback :)