Lessons and activities to introduce students to the German alphabet.
- Unit overview
- An alphabet Power Point with letters of the alphabet, sample words for each letter, and a basic pronunciation guide
- Note worksheet for the Power Point
- Ten "Eye Charts" to practice the alphabet and numbers 0-9
- "Hangman" game with game board and sentences
- Spelling practice activity
- Audio file spelling out six German words for students
- A short Quiz (based on spelling out words).
Designed to go along with Deutsch Aktuell 1, Kapitel 1B, but can be used with any German 1 class.
See also my project "Das Alphabetbuch."
French version also available.