PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
25.94 MB | 28 pages
Are you looking for an engaging way to teach/review the CCSS graphing standards, this may be what you are looking for. Your students will love making their scarecrow glyphs and then collect, graph, and analyze their data.
My students love making glyphs, and because they love their little creations, they love to collect and analyze data.
★ INCLUDED RESOURCES ★
• Table of Contents
• Directions & Tips for creating glyphs
• Data Analysis Vocabulary Posters
• ‘I Can Statements’ for CCSS
• Data Analysis Student Study Guide
• Student Recoding Sheets
• Scarecrow Glyph Patterns – 3 Options
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺