Things you will need:
- binder for each of your students.
- colors for students
-space to display student growth
Here is what the resource contains:
- Cover binder
- First page for student binder where they can write their name.
- Testing sheet for you
- Sheet to send to parent informing of growth
- Graphs for students to color
- High frequency words for parents to take home
- List of words you can implement in your small groups.
- Student profile sheet for your records
- Intervention documentation sheet
- Popcorns to display student’s growth
- Popcorn to include each sight word in your small group in both languages.
- Whichever your preference is, you can mark their progress either counting by 5’s as to letter recognition or honor the learning of each student each month by providing one popcorn every month displaying how many they learned that month.
This resource was made for you, enjoy and give me feedback as to how can we make it better.