Use this quick observation guide to give feedback on data collection and data driven instruction.
It's a useful one-pager that you can give to your teachers following an observation. The questions and feedback are on the following:
- Was data collected in the prior lesson?
- How is data from the prior lesson used to inform instruction?
- What data is the teacher collecting during this class?
- How will this data be used in future lessons?
- Is the data aligned with the objective and standard?
- Is the data reliable?
- Are there any false positives?
- What are the strengths of today’s data collection?
- What are the areas of growth for data collection next time?
Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback for us.