- want a place to track personal academic growth?
(if so, keep reading!)
- assess your students on letter names and letter sounds?
- assess your students on sight words that go beyond (or below) your grade level?
- do DRA's or any other type of reading assessment on your students?
- assess your students on letter formation?
- assess your students on letter/sound correspondence?
- assess your students on spelling CVC words (or more complex words?)
- have your students write their name at various times of the year to track growth?
- conduct CORE phonics surveys and would like a neat overview sheet?
- track student progress using AIMS web?
- use Math Blasters or any other type of program to track math skills?
- asses your students on their addition and subtraction facts up to ten?
- assess numeral identification?
- assess numeral formation?
- assess students on writing numbers to 100?
- have your students write at various times of the year to track growth?
- want your students to be involved in their learning by tracking their own growth in a Data Folder?
If you do, this is for you!
This is a powerpoint document, so it should be fairly easy for you to edit. You'll just need to add text boxes where you'd like.
There are many pages that have been modified in various ways to meet various needs.
I hope you find exactly what you're looking for! If not, please be sure to message me!
I hope you and your students enjoy this packet!
Happy Assessing and Tracking Growth!