Studies show that students perform better if they track their own progress! Help your students organize and track their data and keep parents informed at the same time with this bundle. I created this for my fourth grade classroom, but it would be appropriate for grades 3-5. I send them home weekly so parents are kept up-to-date with their child's progress. They also double as a fantastic tool for student-led conferences!
Included in this bundle:
1) Data Binder Cover Sheet
2) About Me Page (so students can personalize their binder)
3) Parent Signature Page (I run multiple copies back to back so I have enough space for each week of the year)
4) SMART Goals Poster
5) Student Yearly Goal Sheet
6) Student Weekly Goal Sheet
7) Math Data (for recording math assessment scores)
8) Multiplication Fact Data (for progress monitoring basic fact mastery)
9) Reading Data (for recording weekly/unit reading assessment data)
10) Reading Fluency Data (for benchmark assessments... ex. DIBELS + progress monitoring assessments)
11) Spelling Data (for recording weekly spelling test scores (I use two spaces per week - one for the pre-assessment and one for the post)
12) Weekly Reading Log (I run duplicates of these and give students a new one each week)
This is intended for single classroom use. Please buy multiple licenses (at half off) if you plan to share with your colleagues.