UPDATED: now includes a suggested teaching order and an answer key for the unit test.
This package includes everything you need to teach the entire Data Management unit (aligned to the Ontario grade 6 curriculum). Graphs such as line graphs and scatter plots, analyzing and organizing data as well as finding averages are all included. A final culminating task of creating an original survey is also included. This is aligned to Ontario grade 6, however, accommodations are provided where appropriate and many lessons contain open ended questions or parallel tasks to allow students of different levels to achieve success.
- 3-page teacher guide for teaching the unit including suggestions to incorporate the included materials and how to effectively teach 3-part math lessons
- Expectations chart for students and parent communication (provided in PDF and Word for editing)
- Assessment guide and success criteria for notebooks (provided in PDF and Word for editing)
- a concept page for student notebooks
- 8 three-part math lessons created using Smart Notebook software ***YOU MUST HAVE SMART NOTEBOOK SOFTWARE TO OPEN THE LESSONS***
- Any blackline masters needed (provided in PDF and Word for editing)
- Links to websites that can provide additional practice
- Final unit test (provided in PDF and Word for editing)
- Answer key
This unit is part of this bundle:
Entire Year of Math Units
Just want the included test?
Math Assessments All Units
Math Expectations Charts All Units
Computations Fractions Decimals Percents Unit
2D 3D Geometry Unit
Mental Math Strategies Unit
Data Management Unit
Place Value Unit
Transformational Geometry Unit
Rates and Ratios Unit