This package includes everything you need to teach Data Management (aligned to the Ontario FDK/kindergarten curriculum).
When you purchase this product, you will be downloading a file including the cover page, teacher pages and a link, with instructions, to a Google Drive folder containing all the other files for this unit.
Lessons are created on Google Slides (accessible with a free Google Drive account) which can be downloaded to a Powerpoint version if you prefer. All supporting handouts are PDF.
This package includes:
- 7-page teacher guide for teaching the unit including suggestions on using 3-part lessons, educator roles, centres and journals.
- Expectations are provided in chart form for easy reference and assessment.
- Learning Goals and Success Criteria with each lesson as well as rubrics for math journals/communication.
- 5 three-part math lessons each designed to last a full week!
- All required blackline masters (graphs, spinners, scavenger hunt etc…)
- Outdoor inquiry ideas
- Links to websites that can provide additional practice
Lessons included are:
- Describing Objects
- Concrete Graphs
- Picture Graphs
Click here for other kindergarten products:
Long Range Plans - FDK
Picture Schedule Cards
Learning Stories and Documentation
FDK Expectations at a Glance
Teach Early Writing Package
Number Recognition Game