This Data Notebook is a great way to track your students' data and growth throughout the year! Students will love being able to have this in their desks to color in test scores, attendance, homework completion, and more! The more students track their progress, the more motivated they are to improve their scores. The Data Notebook is also a great tool to refer to during Parent Teacher Conferences, or even Student Led Parent Teacher Conferences. All of your data is in one place!
Use this Data Notebook to meet the needs of your students and have them track the data they need to improve.
- Cover Choices (13 - Mixture of B&W and Color)
- Section Dividers (Reading, Spelling, Writing, Math, Science, Social Studies, Attendance, Homework, Goals, & Other Data - each available in B&W and Color)
- All About Me Page (For beginning & end of year to show progress and change)
- Homework Log (One for each month + basic homework log)
- Attendance Log (One for each month + basic attendance log)
- Sight Word Record (Page for 100 words & Page for 200 words)
- Goal Setting Page
- Goal Review Page
- Parent-Teacher Conference Self-Assessment Sheet
- Data Graphs:
--Social Studies (1)
--Accelerated Reader (1)
--Blank Data Page (1)
Have a magical year!