*Thumbnail isn't 100% accurate.
Use this as an informational sheet to pass on to next year’s teacher. Provides quick information without having to go to the cum right away. You can fully customize and edit. Enjoy!
• Change the colors to fit your own student needs and data using the “Paint Bucket” option in your Word doc.
• Fluency recommendations provided from Reading A-Z.
• Under “Name” use the key to tell if students are overall on grade level.
• Use Yellow, Green, or Red to tell if the student is on grade level for the individual test listed.
• 2 pages provided so you have room for all your students