Tables consist of rows, columns, numbers, titles, and patterns of all kinds. Reading tables can be tricky, but fear not! Your students will be "Table-Able" after reading and completing this fun printables. This product involves activities focused on:
- Identifying rows and columns in a table
- Matching up rows and columns to determine a value
- Identifying the purpose of tables
- Completing tables after reading a small passage
- Unusual data tables, such as non-numerical tables and charts
These activities can be used in math, science, or any time when you are focusing on displaying/recording data. Enjoy!