Also included in
- Have successful & meaningful PLC meetings all year with this bundle. If you want to make strides in the classroom, create opportunities for collaboration that yield big results. Replace silent solo planning meetings with professional learning communities that focus on data analysis and strategy.$13.18$16.47Save $3.29
These editable data tracking sheets can be used to help you keep track of students' academic performance and will help you collect data efficiently. Students can self monitor using the data collection sheets too.
-Data tracking reflection page for students
-Data tracking conferencing page (2 formats)
-Data tracking bar graph page
-Data tracking recording page (3 formats)
-Averaging grades by subject
-Tracking student strengths/weaknesses
-Note taking by standard or assignment
-Whole group note taking & individualized note taking
-Small group data tracking & note taking
-Graphing data points
-Student conferencing notes
-Parent conferencing notes
-Student self reflection and data tracking
-Student self planning guide and goal setting
Pages are blank but include examples of how they can be used. Prepare for PLC meetings, team planning, student conferences, parent conferences and more! Not only will you have the data, but you will have specific notes that will allow you to grow your students all in one place.
: Data reflection sheet + editable/digital
: Student at a glance, rubric and reflection, small group notes
Do you have an idea/request for how to make this product better?
Shoot me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org! I'd love to listen to your feedback.
♥ Did you know … you can earn credits to apply to future purchases by leaving feedback on your purchases? Take a few seconds to give a star rating and comment!
By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Always A Lesson and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER MAY:
- Make copies for the purchaser’s classroom, including homeschooling or tutor sessions
- Make one copy for backup purposes, but not with intent to redistribute
- Direct other interested persons to my store
- Reference (WITHOUT DISTRIBUTION) this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development, workshops, or other such venues provided there is both credit given to myself as the author and the link back to my TPT store is included in your post/presentation.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks
- Share this product (part of it or in its entirety) with others
- Repackage and/or sell or giveaway this product (part of it or in its entirety) to others
- Offer or share this product (part of it or its entirety) anywhere on the internet as a download or copy including, but not limited to, personal sites, school sites, or Google Doc links on blogs or sites, internet sharing groups, news lists, or shared databases