Data Wall | Class Graphs and Scatter Plots
Use these class graphs to set goals and track your class data! My second graders and I love seeing the growth from the beginning to the end of the year! We even like to celebrate each time we reach an all time high score. This is a great way to get the whole class working as a team to make gains.
This resource includes:
- Class graphs for:
- Scatter plots for:
- Bulletin board letters that can be printed and cut by hand.
- Detailed directions for using each type of graph.
- These graphs are meant to be printed on ledger sized paper. I suggest going to Staples to have them printed on cardstock and then laminate them at school.
- You can also print them as giant posters through Staples, Office Max and other print shops.
- To record the scores, I recommend using wet erase markers. They will not rub off when you touch the graphs, but can be cleaned off at the end of the year with some water.
- These graphs are editable with PowerPoint™
- Please ask any questions prior to purchasing.