Looking for a way to track student data but you don't have wall space or worried about confidentiality? Here is a way to organize that information for you.
This file is formatted for Google Slides. After purchase, download the file and click on the link to access the file. You will be prompted to MAKE A COPY of the file. This makes sure the file is in your own Google Drive.
Since the file is in Google Drive, you can access it from any location if you have wifi.
10 Layout OPTIONS:
1. 4 columns- below, basic, proficient, advanced
2. 4 columns with 4 rows- below, basic, proficient, advanced
3. 4 columns with 4 rows- level 1- level 4
4. 4 columns with 4 rows- urgent, intervention, on watch, at or above
5. 4 columns with 4 rows- blank
6. 4 columns no rows- blank
7. 3 columns- approaches, meets, masters
8. 5 columns- inadequate, below satisfactory, satisfactory, proficient, mastery (orange, mustard/yellow, green, teal, navy)
9. 5 columns- level 1, level 2...
10. 5 columns- blank
NEW: 8. 3 columns for DIBELS- intensive support, strategic support, core support