Data and Editable Lesson Plan Templates For DAILY CENTER BINDERS for the Autism Classroom
WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH THE DAILY CENTER BINDERS?
*1 ½” binders not included, but may be purchased at Walmart, Target, Dollar Tree, and Office Depot (basically anywhere school or office supplies are sold).
• 13 DAILY CENTER signs with header (Our Daily Centers)
• 13 DAILY CENTER “Check In” SHEETS for the binder cover
• These include:
* Science Center
* Math Center
* Reading Center
* Social Studies Center
* Arts & Crafts Center
* Fine Motor Center
* Play Center
* Break Area (YES, even this should be monitored)
* Sensory Center
* Fun & Games Center
* Language Center
* Life Skills Center
* Attending Center
* Editable Lesson Plan Template for each DAILY CENTER with “QUICK and EASY DATA” section.
* Editable icons to personalize for each student.
HOW WILL I USE THIS IN MY SELF-CONTAINED OR SPECIAL EDUCATION CLASSROOM?
1. Print each of the DAILY CENTER binder sheets on white cardstock paper. While you’re at it, print the EDITABLE ICONS for each sheet.
2. THEN, just slip that entire page (no trimming!) into the front clear sleeve of a 1 ½” binder.
3. Place 9 soft-side circles or cut squares of soft-side velcro to align with the circles on the DAILY CENTER binder sheet.
4. Laminate the EDITABLE ICON CARDS (after you have typed student’s names on them, of course).
5. Match each EDITABLE ICON CARD to each DAILY CENTER BINDER and attach with hard-side velcro.
6. Print the EDITABLE LESSON PLAN with Data sheet (and again, only print after you have typed the information you want on the sheet).
READY, SET, GO!
1. Place each completed DAILY CENTER binder at the named Center. Include lessons, activities, and suggestions for the para or substitute.
2. Each student will “check in” by placing their icon onto the binder.
3. With supervision or adult monitoring, your student will complete the assigned task.
4. Use “QUICK and EASY DATA” box to document daily progress/challenges. EXCELLENT FOR IEP DOCUMENTATION
to demonstrate daily progress and the “blips” in behavior or skills that may occur.
PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED PREVIEW (which is included in the download) to see each step for our adult visual learners!
© Copyright 2018 Autism Educators, Inc. (AutismEducators.com). All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher or classroom, or for an entire department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or district websites, distributed via email, or submitted to file sharing sites such as Amazon Inspire or ANY sharing websites which include Facebook Sharing files. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for single classroom and personal use only.
Find us on PINTEREST by clicking here!
Find us on FACEBOOK by clicking here!
Find us on INSTAGRAM by clicking here!