Activities to introduce German students to the Dative Case and Indirect Objects.
- Accusative Review activity
- Dative Case Power Point and student notes worksheet
- Spinner/speaking activity
- Case identification activity
- Dative Case Drill
- Pop Quiz
- Ist das normal? (activity to help students visualize the Dative Case - available for free and not included in the page total)
- Ist das normal? Power Point (follow-up to previous activity)
- Word Order practice
- Two listening/case identification activities
Note: This is based loosely on Deutsch Aktuell 1: Kapitel 10A but is general enough to go with any text or unit.