This PowerPoint art Lesson will introduce your students to Canadian artist, David Brooks. A Mi'kmaw artist from Nova Scotia, Brook's unique style is beautiful, striking, and easy to teach students to replicate. Included in this PowerPoint:
- a short bio of David Brooks
- several samples of his work
- a link to his website
- artistic points to lead a discussion about his style
- a list of very basic materials
- instructions on how to create your own Brooks-inspired masterpiece
As a side note, if you have any access to roofing felt, this project can be done on pieces of the felt and turns out wonderfully!