Have you tried Boom Learning in your Science Classroom yet? Now you can use this set of Day, Night, or Both? Cards in digital format on Boom Learning℠ with your students! No printing, cutting, or laminating, just assign the decks to your students and you are ready to go. Students get immediate feedback on their progress and you get a suite of teacher reporting tools. Fun, effective, and easy to use. Perfect for the paperless classroom.
I love to use them for science stations, small group learning and assessments!
Download the PDF with a link that will give you access to the cards on Boom Learning! Boom Cards offer an easy way for teachers to asses this important science concept. Ignite your kid's interest with this engaging new technology.
Don't forget to click this link here to give this fun new technology a go!
More About Boom Learning℠
(Effective January 1, 2018) With your Teachers Pay Teachers purchase, users new to Boom Learning get a three-month free trial of student progress reporting for up to 150 students. Your trial includes the ability to make up to 5 free DIY decks. You may upgrade or cancel at any time. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (released in the last three years) on interactive whiteboards, computers and tablets. Boom Cards apps are also available. Not sure if your browser is modern enough? Try a free Boom Cards deck first. When you redeem your purchase, Boom Learning opens an account for you if you do not already have one. If you do not subscribe at the end of your trial, you will be able to continue using Boom Cards with the Fast Play feature. Fast Play does not track individual progress. If you do not subscribe we will delete your student records 3 months after the expiration of the trial to protect student privacy.
Check out this and other science activities at:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page.
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!☺
Follow me & receive updates about my products:• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal