Also included in
- Students will use a variety of hands-on activities, sorting centers, digital Boom Cards, worksheets, and printable task cards to see different objects and activities that take place during the nighttime and daytime sky. This Objects in the Sky Science Unit is perfect for distance learning, small gro$8.10$9.00Save $0.90
- Digital and Printable Science Resources for Kindergarten and First Grade - These fun projects, worksheets, STEM activities, experiments, Boom Cards, and science centers integrate literacy and writing to help you teach basic science standards in primary grades. This is a GROWING SCIENCE BUNDLE! Click$250.00$376.75Save $126.75
- This is a wide variety of YEAR-LONG fun, engaging, and hands-on activities to help you teach SCIENCE and SOCIAL STUDIES. Make it easy planning with Digital Boom Cards, Experiments, Crafts, Projects, Printables, and more that integrate subjects and are standards based aligned for Primary Grade studen$375.00$538.00Save $163.00
Fun activities for teaching all about objects in the daytime and nighttime sky! This Day and Night Sky packet teaches the concept of Day and Night by providing you with fun sorting activities, worksheets, writing activities, and includes real projectable photos.
- One Sorting Worksheet
- One Sheet of Sorting Pictures
- Sorting Answer Key
- Instructions for Interactive Flip Tab Pages
- The Sky During the Day Writing Interactive Flip Tab Page (2 per page)
- The Sky at Night Writing Interactive Flip Tab Page (2 per page)
- Concept Sorting Worksheet
- Concept Sorting Answer Key
- One Illustrated Day Card (4.5 x 6)
- One Illustrated Night Card (4.5 x 6)
- 20 Colored Sorting Cards for Centers & Write the Room
- Trace the Room Worksheet
- Write the Room Worksheet
- Instructions for Visualize and Discuss with Photos
- 6 Visualize and Discuss Photos (8.5 x 11)
- Venn Diagram Worksheets to Compare and Contrast (Day & Night)
Common Core Standards Covered in this Packet Include:
• Create a Venn diagram to compare the objects that can be see in the day and night sky.
• Observe, discuss, and draw objects found in the day and night sky.
• Know the different objects that are visible in the day and night sky
• Ask & answer questions about key details, make logical inferences, and draw conclusions based on evidence
• Use information gained from illustrations (or photographs) to demonstrate understanding
• Integrate and evaluate information presented in diverse media and formats, including visually
• Present information, findings, and supporting evidence so others can follow your line of reasoning
• Gather information from digital sources; take brief notes and sort evidence into provided categories.
• Use knowledge of language when speaking and writing
Check out what other buyers are saying about this product.
♥ "Cute activity for teaching the difference between day and night! "
♥ "Great! My kinders enjoyed the activities."
♥ "Love the colorful printables and the option to make them smaller cards. So excited to use these in class! Thank you!"
Click on the links below for more helpful resources.
CLICK here to FOLLOW me and SAVE 50% off my products the FIRST 24 HOURS POSTED!
Click on the links below to follow me on Social Media and get to know the author behind Oink4PIGTALES!