Also included in
- This bundle is a collection of DIGITAL & PRINTABLE resources to teach Earth & Space units! The resources in this bundle will follow skills aligned with 1st grade science. Most activities are great for Kinder too! Please look into each unit to ensure it works for your students.Digital activi$31.99$58.00Save $26.01
- This MEGA SCIENCE BUNDLE will be a collection of all present and future science resources for K-1st! PRINTABLES (craftivities, visual objective cards, hands on activities, writing prompts, independent practice, and QR code hunts using real life photographs) AND fully DIGITAL resources!★★ DOWNLOAD P$66.39$134.50Save $68.11
- Ready to give your science lessons some easily prepped engagement?! This will be a HUGE year long bundle and it has a lot to grow! Each unit has real life photographs, hands on activities, craftivities, printables AND digital components using QR Codes! QR codes can be accessed easily though any ele$39.99$76.00Save $36.01
Bring real world photographs to your day and night unit! Students will "orbit" the room to scan QR codes to be linked to videos and photographs to extend their ability to observe and compare objects in the sky.
See preview to see more fun included!
This unit is including in my GROWING 1st Grade Science Bundle!
★ Objectives with visuals for your objective wall!
-1st Grade & Kindergarten TEKS, NGSS
- "I can" and "We will" statements included
★ Observing, Sorting, Comparing
- Observe, draw, and write to describe objects seen in the day and night sky.
- Anchor Chart Headings
- Color and b/w pictures to sort in whole group or small group
- Venn Diagram in shape of sun and moon
- Double Bubble Map to compare Day & Night
- Pictures for independent sort
★ Engage & Learn through Videos!
- QR Codes linked to SafeShare and/or YouTube videos about the sun and moon
- Two recording pages included for students to record what they learned.
- Recording page given with sentence stems and word bank that follows along with information given in videos!
★ Writing Craftivity
- Create a sun and write facts on rays
- Create a moon and write details on stars
- Writing prompt page included for students to write what they know
★ Path of the Sun
- Students draw a task card and predict the next position of the sun in the sky.
Students move on the game board the number of spaces the position of the sun will be in.
- Color and black and white options!
- Mind Readers Game - Students try to read the mind of their partners using clues to review objects in the sky.
- Have your kids "show what they know" by responding to the questions with real world photographs and videos! Printable option if technology is limited. Answer key included.
1.8B observe and record changes in the appearance of objects in the sky such as clouds, the Moon, and stars, including the Sun
K.8C observe, describe and illustrate objects in the sky, such as clouds, Moon, stars and the Sun.
★ Click here to follow my TpT store and catch all new products at 50% off for the first 24-48 hours!
★ Purchasing this product gives you ONE license. If you want to share with your team or friends, you can add additional licenses for 50% off a piece! Thank you for respecting my work and the legal terms of sharing TpT resources. :)
★ Let's connect! Follow me on social media media for deals, new products and freebies!