PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
EASY to teach and FUN to learn! This 154-page unit contains EVERYTHING you need to teach your littles about the day and night sky . We have divided this packet into 3 sections: Day Sky, Night Sky and Near / Far.
If you are familiar with our math and science units, then you know how organized, detailed, and “easy to teach” this unit will be:
This resource includes:
• large and small color posters
• word wall/ vocabulary cards cards
•“Turn and Talk” cards
• Day and Night pocket chart whole group activity/center
• 3 anchor charts (What We Do / What We See in the Day, What We Do / What We See at Night, and Phases of the Moon)
• an assortment of activities for interactive or science notebooks
• a variety of printables
• emergent readers
• color big books about the Sun and Moon
• 1 investigation (including response sheets)
**PLEASE OPEN PREVIEW FOR A CLOSER LOOK AT THE AMOUNT OF MATERIALS INCLUDED!
Get your “young scientists” excited about science with these activities!
Click below to see more of our “for Kinders” science resources!
If you are interested in purchasing a full year of Kindergarten / First Grade science curriculum (ALL of our science packets 'for kinders and firsties too') please check out our growing bundle below for more than 20% off!
***Please follow us to receive updates as to when new skills / topics are posted and to grab our monthly freebie. Following our TPT store will also save you money as products are usually placed at a 20% discount for the first 24 hours!!
Thanks for visiting our store!