EASY to teach and FUN to learn! This 154-page unit contains EVERYTHING you need to teach your littles about the day and night sky . We have divided this packet into 3 sections: Day Sky, Night Sky and Near / Far.
If you are familiar with our math and science units, then you know how organized, detailed, and “easy to teach” this unit will be:
This resource includes:
• large and small color posters
• word wall/ vocabulary cards cards
•“Turn and Talk” cards
• Day and Night pocket chart whole group activity/center
• 3 anchor charts (What We Do / What We See in the Day, What We Do / What We See at Night, and Phases of the Moon)
• an assortment of activities for interactive or science notebooks
• a variety of printables
• emergent readers
• color big books about the Sun and Moon
• 1 investigation (including response sheets)
**PLEASE OPEN PREVIEW FOR A CLOSER LOOK AT THE AMOUNT OF MATERIALS INCLUDED!
Get your “young scientists” excited about science with these activities!
Click below to see more of our “for Kinders” science resources!
5 Senses Unit
Science Tools and Safety Unit
Living and Non-living Unit
Force and Motion
Day and Night
If you are interested in purchasing a full year of Kindergarten / First Grade science curriculum (ALL of our science packets 'for kinders and firsties too') please check out our growing bundle below for more than 20% off!
Science "for kinders" Bundle
***Please follow us to receive updates as to when new skills / topics are posted and to grab our monthly freebie. Following our TPT store will also save you money as products are usually placed at a 20% discount for the first 24 hours!!
Thanks for visiting our store!