Also included in
- These Día de los Muertos, Day of the Dead Spanish activities and lesson plans have everything you need to bring this traditional Mexican holiday to life in your classroom or via remote learning for grades 1-12 and all abilities: 40 slide colorful PowerPoint, art projects, crafts, skull mini books,$14.99$27.96Save $12.97
- 70+ sets of 2000+ self-correcting Spanish Boom Cards for Spanish 1+2 students. The perfect distance learning tool for mastering pronunciation, spelling, conjugation, and usage in context. Great for sub plans, homework, listening, verb practice. More decks will be added to this bundle as they beco$124.99$162.76Save $37.77
- This mega bundle of Spanish distance learning activities and lesson plans includes 1850+ self-correcting Spanish Boom Cards, 4 full weeks of online lesson plans, 101 Hispanic video clips, map quizzes, grammar, and so much more. It will get your students listening, reading, speaking, and writing all$249.99$317.60Save $67.61
- Everything you need to spice up Spanish holidays: Day of the Dead, Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas, New Years, Valentine's Day, and Cinco de Mayo. Games, writing, PowerPoints, flashcards, songs, speed dating, videos, decorations, and so much more. Many of these resources are my best-sellers. Va$49.99$91.86Save $41.87
- 3000+ pages of Spanish lesson plans, games, grammar units, writing projects, euro manipulatives, PowerPoints, sub plans, cultural units, holiday lessons, flashcards, and much more. Save yourself hours of work and spice up your classroom with fun, engaging activities. Save over 30% off individual pr$299.99$451.37Save $151.38
These 16 digital Spanish Day of the Dead flashcards will help your students learn Day of the Dead vocabulary. Spanish Boom Cards are self-correcting and 100% in the target language! Just send them the link and your work is done.
16 Día de los Muertos Flashcards!
Students listen to 4 Spanish Day of the Dead vocabulary expressions and select the one that matches the photo. Then, students spell out the Day of the Dead word.
Great listening and spelling practice! Students listen as many times as they'd like.
Vocabulary: monarca, la Catrina, cempasúchiles, esqueleto, pan de muerto, vela, Aztecas, calacas, calavera, tumba, altar, ofrendas, calaveras de azúcar, careta, incienso, papel picado.
** You will need to create a free Boom Learning account to access these flashcards - it's super easy to set up an account.
Looking for other Spanish Day of the Dead resources?
Day of the Dead Mega Bundle (includes everything)