Every year on November 1 & 2 Mexico celebrates the Day of the Dead. Is a festive and often humorous holiday that people often use the time to reflect on the ones who have come before them and who now have passed. People are often found parading to the commentary, fixing up grave sites of their loved one, bringing their loved ones favorite food, and tell stories about their loved ones who have passed. At home they build an alter to their loved ones, including pictures. By now using this glyph you can activate the study of this holiday.
- Funny Bones By: Duncan Tonatiuh
- The Humming Birds Gift By: Stefan Czernecki
- Calavera Abecedario By: Jeanette Winter
- Day of the Dead – A Bilingual Celebration By: Bob Barner
- Day of the Dead Coloring By: Marty Noble