Also included in
- 3000+ pages of Spanish lesson plans, games, grammar units, writing projects, euro manipulatives, PowerPoints, sub plans, cultural units, holiday lessons, flashcards, and much more. Save yourself hours of work and spice up your classroom with fun, engaging activities. Save over 30% off individual pr$299.99$451.37Save $151.38
- These Día de los Muertos, Day of the Dead Spanish activities and lesson plans have everything you need to bring this traditional Mexican holiday to life in your classroom or via remote learning for grades 1-12 and all abilities: 40 slide colorful PowerPoint, art projects, crafts, skull mini books,$14.99$27.96Save $12.97
- Everything you need to spice up Spanish holidays: Day of the Dead, Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas, New Years, Valentine's Day, and Cinco de Mayo. Games, writing, PowerPoints, flashcards, songs, speed dating, videos, decorations, and so much more! Most of these resources are my best-sellers. Va$49.99$91.86Save $41.87
- This mega bundle of Spanish distance learning and remote learning activities and lesson plans includes 1850+ self-correcting Spanish Boom Cards, 4 full weeks of online lesson plans, 101 Hispanic video clips, map quizzes, grammar, and so much more. It will get your students listening, reading, speak$249.99$350.55Save $100.56
Bring Día de los Muertos, Day of the Dead to life through this colorful Spanish Day of the Dead PowerPoint Presentation. This presentation explains what Day of the Dead is, when it takes place, why it takes place, and how people celebrate. Your students will love the 3 videos which perfectly capture the essence of this special holiday.
Click here for the English Version.
Here's what's included:
* 40 colorful slides in Spanish explaining Dia de los Muertos
* Visuals of people in costumes, skeleton figurines, altars, sugar skulls, cempsúchtil flowers, monarch butterflies, paper maché puppets, mariachi bands, and offerings such as pan de muerto and copal (incense)
* 3 short videos that show the spirit of the day
* 3 discussion questions to engage your students
Here's what teachers are saying:
* "This was a huge hit in my class! Wonderful images and loved the links! Perfecto!"
* "After pouring through multiple resources for Día de los Muertos I was so frustrated as most all were in English. Finally, I found this awesome presentation in Spanish (!) with terrific visuals, simple clear, writing, and even some videos. It’s been a wonderful resource to introduce my students to this holiday."
* "Excellent PowerPoint with beautiful pictures. Thanks for the great resource I can use year after year. "
Want more for Day of the Dead?
Day of the Dead Bundle (includes everything)