Celebrate traditions by learning about Dia De Los Muertos or the Day of the Dead. This holiday traditionally starts on the eve of October 31st and ends on November 2nd. This pack has four activities that represent special parts of this holiday. The STEAM projects include: sugar skull art, movable skeleton, altars/tables along with picture frames to draw in to place on them, and paper marigolds.
We set up a special table for our projects to be displayed as well as the posters that share with students, staff, and families what our table represents. We even set up a bowl where you can fill out a card sharing a loved one you miss because they no longer are with you.
This pack includes:
*Four STEAM stations including Skeletons, marigolds, sugar skulls, and tables
*book ideas and links
*posters for a table that explain the holiday
Check out my blog at: http://scienceschoolyard.blogspot.com/ for more great science ideas!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!
☺Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5sciencegal and my blog at:The Science School Yard