Just in time while you plan out the new school year: a favourite returning design: KC's Daybook Lesson planner in the pretty and elegant "Burlap Lace and Roses" design.
This is a great lesson planner that is ideal for Ontario teachers (Canadian holidays included).
10-months: September 2018 - June 2019 (as one ready-to-print file)
+ 2 ADDITIONAL MONTHS (August 2018, and July 2019) to add if you would like to extend it for a longer school year.
6-periods for each day with breaks built in
In it you will find
- Front and back cover
- Inside cover with washed out background and a place to fill out your personal information
- Year at a glance
- Weekly schedule
- Class seating arrangement charts
- Passwords and Information charts
- Two-page monthly spread (September 2018 - June 2019) + (August 2018, and July 2019 additional inserts)
- Two-page weekly spread (with matching colours for each month)
136 pages total for this daybook. It is already organized so that you can just set to double-sided and print! No hassle!
I prefer to send the PDF off to my local copy and print center and have it bound with a clear plastic cover for greater durability. However, printing it off for use in a binder is equally great, and more flexible too!
I hope you enjoy this planner as much as I and fellow teachers do!