Clear, uncluttered and easy to read by young learners.
I made these posters so the students could refer to them during reading and writing periods.
I have intentionally not added any images or polkadots so the students can quickly find the word they are looking for without added distractions.
For Jolly Phonics artwork I'd recommend their resources CD. For everything else I'd recommend my own clip art.
The download: 2 posters.
● Please check the sidebar categories for more great products like the one on this page.
● Be first to hear about new products by clicking the little green star under my logo.
● I have a Technology For Teachers blog - flipped classroom ideas, Apps, and software
● View my interactive TpT catalogue
● My clip art is also available in TpT on:
- English ESL Flash Cards
- Spanish flash cards
- Japanese flash cards
● All clipart is available on exciting 3D products via my blog - iPhone cases, mugs, t-shirts
● Listen to previews of my songs and watch the music videos
with suggested funky dance moves
Thank you - Tim Sensei