This matching game is great for young students who are trying to learn the days of the week, and what order they go in. Hand drawn animals in different scenes help by giving a visual representation of the days of the week, making it a fun way to learn.
DOWNLOAD COMES WITH:
One page of cards.
SET UP & PLAY:
1. Print out page of cards (Best fit - 8.5x11 size paper).
2. Cut along the solid black lines to give you fourteen cards.
3. Laminate for longevity.
4. Place cards facedown on table.
5. Can be played alone or with more than one - take turns picking two cards. If they match, keep them. If they don't match, put them back. Remember where they are!
6. Keep playing until all cards have been matched. The person with the most matches wins.