This is a complete book study. Use this as a great read aloud and complete as a whole class, or in a small group.
I use this in my individual guided reading group as an alternative to our Guided Reading series books.
My students really enjoy the entire series of Frog and Toad books.
1. Word cards, 1 set for pages 4-27, 1 set for pages 28-41, 1 set for pages 42-64.
2. Discussion questions for pre-reading, during reading and after reading the story.
The questions provided for after reading are designed to be used for discussion or
as an assessment at the end of the story, starting with the page labeled “About the
3. A basic character pages. Two characters on one
page for the students to complete.
4. Challenge page with activity suggestions.
5. Compound words worksheet consisting of several
vocabulary words used in the story. Some words
have more than one possible ending. If
completed correctly the words should match up.
Answer key has been provided.
6. Two Puzzle pages, one in color and one in black
and white that students can color and complete.
7. Bookmark page with 4 different bookmark versions
in black and white for students to color.
Thank you for your purchase! Enjoy this reading lesson with your students. Please leave feedback and receive TPT credit!