Syllable: da, de, di, do, du
This pack was created to help EMERGING READERS become better, more fluent readers through practicing reading syllables, identifying syllables, and writing syllables with 44+ pages of student practice that can be used throughout a week!
What's included? There are over 45+ student pages included!
- (15) 2-Syllable Flash Cards (Color, and Black & White)
- (15) Multi-Syllable Flash Cards (Color, and Black & White)
- (1) Spanish Syllable Mini-Booklet
- (4) Syllable Cut-Outs (Differentiated - 2 two-syllable, 2 multi-syllable)
- (1) Syllable Short Story + Comprehension Questions
- (1) Syllable Reader (Color, and Black & White)
- (1) Syllable Review Sheet
- (1) Weekly Syllable Assessment
- Flashcards: The flashcards are differentiated including both 2-syllable and multi-syllable. They also include off-colored syllables to help emerging readers learn to read more fluently.
- Mini-Booklet: The mini-booklet includes coordinating images beginning with the syllable, and a place for students to practice writing the syllable.
- Syllable Cut-Outs: The cut-outs are differentiated including both 2-syllable and multi-syllable for your lower-level and higher-level students. They are created to increase student's ability to segment and blend syllables fluently.
- Syllable Short Story: The short story is made to use during guided reading times, or as additional homework practice for students. The students practice identifying syllables by using a marker or highlighter, and develop fluency as they learn to identify the syllables quickly. In addition the story also practices comprehension with the included comprehension questions.
- Syllable Reader: The syllable reader is a great book that includes ALL syllables on multiple occasions throughout the pages for students to practice reading this specific syllable fluently. They also include a few of the common sight words that coordinate with the syllable in focus.
- Syllable Review Sheet: The syllable review sheet is made for student's to practice all that they have learned throughout the week. The student may practice writing, identifying, reading, and listening for syllable sounds using the review.
- Syllable Assessment: The assessment is a helping tool to help teachers record student data, and assess students' ability to read and identify syllables fluently.
Thank you for purchasing this Syllable Pack. Please know that you obtain a single user license. If you wish to share these products with others, please purchase additional licenses as the copyright to these products belong to The Spanglish Señorita. If you have any questions regarding this product or others, please contact me.
Keywords: Syllables, Silabas, Spanish Emergent Reader, Guided Reading Books, Spanish Books, Libros de la Lectura Guiada, Phonics