Also included in
- This guidance curriculum bundle includes a brand new multi-day guidance lesson for each month of the school year! It picks up right where my original Guidance Lesson Bundle Volume 1 leaves off, but can also be effectively used on its own. Each lesson is designed to decrease student problem behaviors$22.95$32.00Save $9.05
- This guidance curriculum mega bundle includes both Volume One and Volume Two of my yearly guidance lesson curricula. With 20 different multi-day guidance lessons, you can use this product over the course of one school year, or divide it into 2 years- teaching Volume One lessons in the first year and$39.95$56.00Save $16.05
- This complete counselor bundle includes everything you need to set up and run your comprehensive counseling program! With 50 different counseling products, you have everything that made my counseling program a success and led me to win 4 different state awards, including finalist for school counselo$129.95$162.90Save $32.95
This multi-day guidance lesson teaches your students that there is nothing unusual or embarrassing about having a mental health issue! This resource guides students to ideas on how they can support themselves and others struggling with mental health problems. In addition to the de-stigmatizing theme, it comes with a mental health support strategy and an academic success strategy. This lesson is the third in a series designed to decrease student crisis incidents and increase student grades. In using this guidance lesson at my own school, my co-counselors and I noticed positive gains in both crisis prevention and academic achievement! This resource can be taught over 2-3 guidance periods or streamlined down to one short lesson. It can also be co-taught with the counselor beginning the lesson and the teacher following up and finishing the lesson. If you order this product, you will receive:
- two 60 minute plans
- alignment with the American School Counselor Association Mindsets & Behavior standards
- an academic achievement activity
- a mental health support strategy
- a conflict resolution activity
- a fact sheet on de-stigmatizing mental health issues
- a weekly grades template
- a "Do You Have an Emergency?" posterette
- a counselor request form template
- and more!
This resource is appropriate for children in grades three through high school.