De vacaciones by Estilo Clave: Spanish Song to Introduce Vacations Vocabulary and Reflexive Verbs
Activity booklet includes:
• Full song lyrics: “De vacaciones”
• Cloze Activity: Vacation vocabulary and related verbs
• Vacation Vocabulary Crossword Puzzle: Students identify 12 vocabulary words from the song in Spanish for the crossword puzzle by translating the clues given in English.
• Vacation Vocabulary Photo Worksheet: Students relate photos provided with vocabulary words from the song.
• Vacation Vocabulary Comprehension Worksheet: In the first exercise, students use the same photos from the previous exercise to relate them to complete sentences. In a second exercise, students match verbs with the related word.
• Reflexive Verbs Worksheet: In the first exercise, students work with 10 reflexive verbs from the song (acostarme, bañarme, irme, relajarme, etc.) and write the infinitive form for each one. In the second exercise, they answer personal questions using reflexive verbs.
• Reflexive Pronouns Worksheet: Students complete sentences with the correct reflexive pronoun (me, nos, or se).
• Song Comprehension Questions: Students answer questions about the song. If teachers prefer, they can use these questions to guide the discussion of the song.
• Song Interpretation and Concept Clarification: Teachers can use our interpretation of the song to discuss it in class and discuss with students other possible interpretations. We also provide a list of concepts used in the song and their meanings (Gran Papá, panas, echando humo, etc.).
• FREE BONUS: Vacation photo printable image.