Also included in
- 15 lessons to teach students how to understand emotions and nurture their Mental Health. To empower students to cope with the challenges they face, they will learn how to live with self-confidence, understand and manage stress, love and value themselves, explore how they can contribute to their comm$57.80$70.00Save $12.20
- Nurture your students' social-emotional learning (SEL) by helping them learn how to understand and manage their emotions, stress, and anxiety, teaching them how to make connections and build lasting relationships, and training them how to make healthy decisions. Distance Learning CompatibleThis reso$91.70$131.00Save $39.30
- In this Mental Health Introduction bundle, students will examine Mental Health. They will discover the functional knowledge and health skills needed to nurture Mental Health. Students will learn about building self-confidence and self-esteem, stress and how to manage, coping mechanisms, and how to p$25.70$30.50Save $4.80
- A comprehensive and skills-based health curriculum. Teach students how to create a healthy life with this comprehensive resource. This is a complete middle school health program and comes with 30+ teaching plans requiring no extra planning and minimal prep. >>> Distance Learning Compatible$375.00$475.50Save $100.50
- A comprehensive and skills-based health curriculum. Teach students how to create a healthy life with this comprehensive resource. This is a complete middle school health program and comes with 30+ teaching plans requiring no extra planning and minimal prep. >>> Distance Learning <<<$175.00$219.50Save $44.50
In Dealing With Challenges, students will learn the vitally important skill of develop coping mechanisms. Learning how to deal with stress and challenges is a key element of nurturing Mental Health. In this lesson, students will learn about a few healthy coping mechanisms they can use in their everyday life.
As a class, students will discuss some of the common challenges that teens face. Then they will engage in a peer discussion about dealing with challenges. After viewing a Powerpoint covering different coping mechanisms, they will apply this knowledge to real-life situations by working in pairs and identifying specific stressors and what coping strategies they can use to ease their stress.
Distance Learning Compatible
This resource is hosted on Google Drive, featuring Google Slides edition of student worksheets and can be used with Google Classroom. - - Want to learn how to use Project School Wellness resources in your distance learning classroom? Learn how on our blog!
When you download, you’ll receive a full lesson plan with everything you need to teach the lesson, from the beginning of class to the end:
- Instruction Video - Just for teachers, outlining how to teach the lesson
- Teaching Guide - A detailed lesson plan
- Teaching Powerpoints
- Student Worksheets - They come as PDFs and Google Slides
- Grading Rubrics and Answer Keys - For quick and meaningful assessments
- Free updates for life!
Free Lesson Plans -
- Download our Intro to Health bundle for free! Use this bundle to introduce students to health. Students will learn about the dimensions of health, explore the Wellness Wheel, identify what their best life looks like, and practice building healthy habits.
Free Skills-Based Health Workshop -
- A free teacher training workshop to help you discover what skills-based health education is, why it matters, and how to integrate this approach into your classroom. This self-paced workshop will help you become a teacher that not only helps students understand important health concepts but one that actually transforms how students live their daily lives.
We provide teachers with engaging health lesson plans focused on relevant issues.
Helping you equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their well-being and thrive. Our lessons are:
- Skills-based approach -
- Aligned to National Health Education Standards
- Fully Designed Plans - This means no extra planning and minimal prep!
- Comprehensive Focus - Empowering your students to live full and thriving lives!
If you like this resource, you might also like these related products:
Google Drive Disclaimer
Upon purchase, you’ll receive a link to access your resource on Google Drive. Using Google Drive is the easiest way for us to edit and update resources. This allows us to quickly respond to feedback, share new features, and make sure this product is serving you well!