Data sets can make your eyes cross when dealing with long worksheets. Give your students a break by letting them use these task cards to help practice finding mean, median, mode, and range in a data set! This activity includes 28 task cards that deal with doing just that! An answer sheet and three extra practice pages are included in this packet. The cards are in color, but have been tested and will print well in black and white.
Ideas for using these task cards:
1) Use in a center.
2) Use for small group instruction.
3) Use as assessment for checking student's ability to move on to the next skill.
4) Set out for use by those who finish their work early.
5) Use for partner work. Students choose a card and their partner works the problem out on a white board or scrap paper. Check each others answers.
6) Use these as a part of whole class lessons.
7) Play Scoot!
If you liked these task cards, I recommend you give It's In the Cards - Finding Mean, Median, Mode, and Range
a try, also! The best part - it's a FREE activity with printables, including a foldable for notes!