Also included in
- Teach Dear Martin by Nic Stone--online or in-person--without the prep! Teaching Nic Stone's novel in an unforgettable way is made easier with this unit bundle, which can be printed or delivered virtually. The Dear Martin bundle includes:Dear Martin Introductory SlideshowDear Martin QR Code Introduct$26.35$32.94Save $6.59
Keep students accountable and guide them through their reading of Dear Martin by Nic Stone! With these reading comprehension questions, students will be forced to pay attention to the events within Dear Martin.
The questions break up the novel into five sections. These questions are fairly surface level, without answers being explicitly word-for-word in the text, making them a great reading check before diving in deeper with your students.
These worksheets require NO PREP on your part, are black and white for easy printing, and come with an answer key for each page. These assignments can be used in class, as homework, and are easy enough for students to work on with a sub as well.
If need be, these could also be used in creating an independent novel study for a student. I've also included each worksheet as a Google document to assist in distance learning when necessary.
- Dear Martin Introductory Slideshow
- Dear Martin QR Code Introductory Activity
- Dear Martin Quizzes
- Dear Martin Reading Journal and Workbook
- FREE Dear Martin Quote Poster
You can see the entire product (minus the answer keys) in the preview. Please look at the preview prior to purchase to make sure this product works for your class.
***This resource is a PDF file within a zip folder. Please be sure you have the appropriate software for unzipping a zip folder before purchase (if you have any issues, Teachers Pay Teachers has great tech support and a FAQ page). Before purchasing, please review the preview to make sure this resource supports your and your students' needs. The whole resource, with the exception of answer keys, are included in the preview.