Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
You're teaching Dear Martin by Nic Stone, but now have no idea how to make it engaging without losing half of your life to prep work. This bundle is designed to solve that problem! Teaching Nic Stone's novel in an unforgettable way is made easier with this unit bundle.
- Dear Martin QR Code Introduction Activity
- Dear Martin Reading Comprehension Questions
- Dear Martin Quizzes
- Dear Martin Reading Journal and Workbook
- Dear Martin Quote Poster
- Dear Martin is a great novel for distance learning as the Lexile is not challenging and it's a relatively short book for students to read on their own
- The printable versions of all of the resources can be sent home with students
- Alternatively, you can upload the included Google forms for quizzes and Google docs for reading questions and the writing prompts from the reading journal
If you're looking to do a lit circle with this novel, or would like to examine similar themes with a more advanced text, check out my The Hate U Give Bundle.
- Build background knowledge with the Netflix documentary 13th
- Discuss police brutality prior to reading with this All American Boys Introductory Gallery Walk Activity
***These resources are PDF files within zip folders. Please be sure you have the appropriate software for unzipping a zip folder before purchase (if you have any issues, Teachers Pay Teachers has great tech support and a FAQ page). Before purchasing, please review the preview for each included resource to make sure they support your and your students' needs.