Dear Martin by Nic Stone Unit Bundle | Printable & Digital
- Google Drive™ folder
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
Also included in
- Looking for an engaging social justice literature circle unit? Teach the Black Lives Matter movement, engage students in social justice issues, and encourage collaboration through lit circles with this Black Lives Matter-themed Social Justice Literature Circle Unit Bundle--online or in person! ThisPrice $95.46Original Price $120.32Save $24.86
Teach Dear Martin by Nic Stone while engaging students in meaningful conversation! This is a powerful novel that will make your students actually want to participate and, with this Dear Martin by Nic Stone Unit Bundle, you won't have to waste prep time to dive deep with your students!
- Introduce Dear Martin with the included introduction activity and introduction slideshow. Students will build their background knowledge about Martin Luther King, Jr., the author, privilege, and more.
- As students read, they'll complete the other activities in their reading journals. These include responding to focused and standards-aligned writing prompts.
- You can monitor students' understanding through the reading questions (which also serve as a great place to start book discussions and reviews) and the included quizzes.
- The unit is designed around a summative discussion at the end. Although, you could easily turn these discussion questions into thematic essay questions and leave the discussion as a review or brainstorming activity.
- Plus, you can incorporate your classroom itself with the included Dear Martin Quote Poster!
With printable and digital options included, you'll be ready to teach in any situation!
- Dear Martin Introductory Slideshow
- Dear Martin QR Code Introduction Activity
- Dear Martin Reading Comprehension Questions
- Dear Martin Quizzes
- Dear Martin Reading Journal and Workbook
- Dear Martin Discussion Activity
- Dear Martin Quote Poster
Please look at each of these resources individually prior to purchase. Each resource includes an extensive preview, and I want you to be sure that these products will work for you and your students prior to purchase!
Wait! Want to teach a literature circle instead? Check out this Black Lives Matter & Social Justice Unit Bundle that includes all of my Dear Martin resources and more!
- Build background knowledge with the Netflix documentary 13th
- Discuss police brutality prior to reading with this All American Boys Introductory Gallery Walk Activity
***This resource consists of NON-EDITABLE PDF and Google files within a Google Folder. In order to access your purchase, you will need to give Teachers Pay Teachers access to your Google Drive. Before purchasing, please review the preview to make sure these resources support your and your students' needs.