Also included in
- This Christmas Art Activity Bundle features all 5 of my easy to set up, fun and imaginative holiday time projects for students, grades 2-6, all in one handy download, and saving over 25%.Connect with Diane @ The ImaginationBoxvisit my website and blogsign up for my newsletterregular new art ideas on$10.60$13.75Save $3.15
- Celebrate all the excitement that Winter brings with this handy, imaginative collection of colorful and inspiring seasonal art activities. Save 25% of the price of the individual resources by purchasing this 156 page bundle. This creative Winter Art Activities and Classroom Decor Bundle features$18.00$24.35Save $6.35
- Celebrate key events with this imaginative bundle of 20 colorful and inspiring seasonal art activities. Art and creativity play such an important role in learning and self expression. These low prep resources will keep your classroom walls full of imagery and inspiration all year round.Save over 30%$52.00$74.10Save $22.10
Celebrate Christmas this with this Instagram style, Dear Santa Christmas 'Art Phone', art and writing activity.
Kids love cell phone activities - this resource invites them to:
- Cut out and doodle their own festive 'art-phone'
- Write a 'Dear Santa' letter
- Answer Santa's text messages
This resource contains the following:
1. The Art Phone:
- Create 9 festive thumbnail doodles or drawings
Christmas Tree - Bauble - Angel -Snowman - Snowflake - Santa - Gift - Holly - Stocking
Choose from 3 options, according to age and ability:
- a template with drawings to color
- a template with words to draw your own images
- a blank template for students to make up their own 9 images and words
2. Dear Santa - write a letter to Santa
3. Texting Santa - answer his questions:
- Ho Ho Ho! Have you been good this year?
- What would you like me to bring you?
- What do you love most about Christmas?
- How can you help others this Christmas?
4. A Christmas card template is included, entitled 'appy Christmas' - just print and fold to complete.
5. Photographs of finished examples, are also included in the pack for you to print and display in the classroom.
Considerations, how to use this activity:
Consider the space around the images you draw
How do the 9 images look collectively?
Is there an emerging theme or style or color?
What colors do we associate with words?
eg Christmas Tree: green
The included example uses marker pens
The completed art-phones will work well pegged up as a garland or can decorate a wall, door or bulletin board.
These templates are designed to print on US letter/A4 size paper
The finished templates measure 4.8 x 9.5 inches.
Please click on the preview to see the resource in full
Follow my store on TPT to receive notification of new products, where I will be offering a 50% discount for the first 48 hours after they are posted.
Don’t forget to leave feedback on resources - you will earn points towards your next TPT purchases :-)
Connect with Diane @ The ImaginationBox
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2016