This product will be a perfect beginning for or an awesome supplement to a Death of a Salesman Unit. I have used each and every product included — they work, they are interesting, and my students were able to create real, deep meaning from the text.
All activities are aligned to ELA Common Core Standards and provide for active involvement with the text. Furthermore, I have integrated technology wherever possible. There are exclusive links to Prezis, specific instructions of easel.ly documents, and work with iMovie or MovieMaker.
All activities are made relevant with real world connections and opportunities for students to interact with the text on a real level as they analyze how generational influences and the American Dream relate to their lives today.
Please note: some items are available individually — check my store for “ala cart” selection — or purchase the complete bundle for the
Download is a 63 page PDF, which includes:
- a pacing guide
- a list of links to Prezis
- pre-reading materials
- reading comprehension activities/questions to build understanding
- questions for each act (and Requiem)
- activities for extension and differentiation
- analytical writing prompts with rubrics
- activities with rubrics to build understanding
- 2 quizzes with keys
- 1 final test with key
- exclusive links to 2 Prezis -- one with background information and one on generations within the US
This will help the new teacher and veteran alike -- teacher made, kid approved! Ready to print and use.
If you have any questions, please contact me; thank you for browsing. If you like what you see, please follow me for more like this!