Also included in
- Exhausted trying to figure out what to do for back to school activities? Trouble with classroom management strategies? Need activities and lessons for finding theme and and character analysis? Need fall and winter holiday lesson plans? Check out this 290+ page bundle containing resources for:- Back$76.80$96.00Save $19.20
These 75 classroom debate topics will have your students highly engaged and allow them to practice their argumentation skills!
Topics relate to the following categories:
- Should all schools operate under a year-round schedule?
- Should it be mandatory for students to spend at least a semester studying abroad?
- Is Beyoncé the greatest entertainer of all time?
- Do celebrities make for bad role models?
- What impact does social media have on society?
- Are humans too dependent on technology?
4. Politics & Government
- Is cruel and unusual punishment justified when dealing in matters of national security?
- Should Presidents be paid less?
- Could the world survive if bees went extinct?
- Is global warming the single greatest threat to the planet?-
- Is it justifiable for employers to drug test potential hires?
- Should all U.S. Citizens be required to serve at least one year in the military?
- Should alternative medicines be banned?
- Is it wrong for pharmaceutical companies to profit from medication for grave or chronic illnesses?
Product Pages: 3
File Type: PDF
• The RASIE Response Method | Writing Strategy
• Odyssey Writing Assignment | Argumentative | What Type of Leader is Odysseus?
• To Kill a Mockingbird Trial Analysis | Questions and Argumentative Essay
• Acrostic Poem Bundle | Creative Writing Activities | Poetry Activities
• ELA One Pager Bundle for Books and Plays | One Pager for a Novel
☆ Be sure to follow my store to be alerted about new products.
☆ Want to earn TPT credits that can get you a discount on your next purchase? Don't forget to leave feedback!