Knowing both sides of an issue makes you a well rounded person, and open-minded to consider points of view that are different than your own. We grow from sharing ideas from each other. Circle a topic from this list, then fill out the table with research on both sides of the issue.
Students must research and prepare to debate one of five topics and prepare arguments for both sides.
Try my TOP 7 Middle School History Resources in my HaugerHistory TPT Store!
6. Colonial Sales Booth Project Students Sign Up Settlers to the Colonies
5. Free: Geometry Walk: Take Math Outside
4. Sub-Saharan Africa Matching Vocabulary Terms and Extra Detail Test
3. 3 Months of Reflective Journal Writes from History December Winter Prompts
2. Create Your Own Feudal Empire Project Students Create A Middle Ages Country
1. 5 Keys to Winning Speech and Debate for Students by a Debate Chamption
And whether you buy or not, enjoy a free acoustic song, free from me! "Laddering" Unplugged