Knowing both sides of an issue makes you a well rounded person, and open-minded to consider points of view that are different than your own. We grow from sharing ideas from each other.
Students prepare a 2-page report, essay, or broadcast script on an issue assigned in class. It could be for any subject, and it could be a list to choose from. Students must research, cite sources, and fill out both sides of an extensive conversation. Adaptable for any grade level.
Try my TOP 6 Middle School History Resources in my HaugerHistory TPT Store!
6. Colonial Sales Booth Project Students Sign Up Settlers to the Colonies
5. Free: Geometry Walk: Take Math Outside
4. Sub-Saharan Africa Matching Vocabulary Terms and Extra Detail Test
3. 3 Months of Reflective Journal Writes from History December Winter Prompts
2. Create Your Own Feudal Empire Project Students Create A Middle Ages Country
1. 5 Keys to Winning Speech and Debate for Students by a Debate Chamption
And whether you buy or not, enjoy a free acoustic song, free from me! "Laddering" Unplugged