1920s Decade Primary Source Analysis Bundled Set
Exploring the decade of the 1920s
Want to practice primary source analysis
Take your students into the 1920s
with this no-prep Primary Source Analysis
This bundled set includes 8-pages of handouts providing an assortment of quotes and images for students to analyze with guiding questions for a better understanding of the economic, political, cultural, and decade changes in the 1920s
. Includes a wrap-up question on each in which students make comparisons to our modern economy.
The Roaring 20s
Chaos & Controversy in the 1920s
Youth Culture of the 1920s
Popular Culture of the 1920s
Answers will vary, so no key provided!
All images and other primary sources collected from Library of Congress public domain.
Great class or homework assignment! Also available as individual products.
Take a look at these wonderful resources that also address the Roaring 20s in the United States!
• Roaring 20s 1920s Walking Tour Centers Activity Gallery Walk
• Roaring 20s 1920s SPRITE Social Studies Graphic Organizer
• U.S. Fear & Consumerism of the Roaring 20s 1920s Powerpoint
• American 1920s Task Rotation Google Drive Interactive Assignments
• American 1920s Primary Source Analysis Google Drive Interactive Lesson
• 1920s Infographic Analysis Google Drive Interactive Lesson
• 1920s Image Analysis Set - Authentic Images w/Analysis Guides & Organizers
• Roaring 20s 1920s Youth Culture U.S. History Primary Source Analysis Handout
• Decade of Roaring 20s 1920s U.S. History Primary Source Analysis Bundled Set
• Booming 20s Economy Primary Sources Analysis Activity Handout 1920s U.S.
• 1920s Controversies Primary Source Analysis Handout Homework US U.S. History