Also included in
- SAVE 30% WITH THE BUNDLE! Level B focuses on Pre K, kindergarten, and first grade skills and standards. For more Level B activities, check out our Level B Bundle 2 here. For higher level content, check out our Level C Bundle here.Click here to read more about our skill matrix breakdown.Gabrielle Dix$134.40$192.00Save $57.60
Our December Made For Me Literacy unit is all about snow! Gabrielle Dixon from Teaching Special Thinkers and I have collaborated to bring you a literacy curriculum that spans multiple subject areas, including reading, writing, math, science, and cooking!
You can grab the Growing Bundle here.
Included in each monthly unit:
• One fiction and non-fiction Story Time Packs
• Interactive comprehension assessments (printable and electronic files included)
• Low-prep anchor charts
• Easy Art Activities
• Adapted Writing
• Task Boxes (math and ELA concepts)
• File Folders (math and ELA concepts)
• Cut and Paste Worksheets (math and ELA concepts)
• Visual Recipes (one edible and one sensory recipe per month)
• Vocabulary visuals and posters
Updates made November 4, 2020:
We have added the following to the Snow Unit:
- 4 weeks curriculum guide
- 8 digital centers (interactive PDF and Boom formats)
- parent/guardian note to send home
- Snow Much Fun by Made For Me Literacy book with accompanied storytime lessons
- Snow vocabulary anchor chart
- Coffee filter snowflakes craft
- Class graph: Do you like the snow?
- Science Sensory Recipe: Snowstorm in a Jar
- Poetry notebook pages
- Digital anchor charts
- Bulletin board
Read more about Made For Me Literacy.
Check out our Free Mini Space Unit.
Join our Facebook Group for exclusive freebies.
Get the book list for the entire year.
See Made For Me Literacy products in action on social media.
© Especially Education, Teaching Special Thinkers