December BUNDLE Second Grade Read Aloud DIGITAL Lessons GOOGLE SLIDES TM
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (3)
Also included in
- Do you need engaging, standards-based interactive DECEMBER read aloud lessons that build your students' reading comprehension skills and strategies? These lessons and activities will teach comprehension, vocabulary, speaking and listening skills, and more in a meaningful and fun way, while integratiPrice $10.50Original Price $21.00Save $10.50
- Read aloud lessons for the ENTIRE YEAR for SECOND GRADE! Just print and teach! DIGITAL VERSIONS FOR GOOGLE SLIDES TM INCLUDED FOR EACH STORY! Digital IRAs allow you to continue your interactive read alouds when students are distance learning from a remote location. Each month’s lessons include fourPrice $130.00Original Price $257.00Save $127.00
- DIGITAL read aloud lessons for the ENTIRE YEAR for SECOND GRADE! Digital IRAs allow you to continue your interactive read alouds when students are distance learning from a remote location, or you can use this IN THE CLASSROOM to guide your instruction each day. Each month’s lessons include four rePrice $70.00Original Price $117.00Save $47.00
SECOND GRADE Interactive Read Alouds allow us to teach a broad range of reading standards. You will find that the read aloud will cover several standards but will focus a more strongly on a specific one each week. Digital IRAs allow you to continue your interactive read alouds when students are distance learning from a remote location.
Five days of lessons are included for each week (15 lessons), but you can simply choose the slides you want to choose and assign those to students for that day or you can assign the whole five day unit. You will need to read the story to your students via your online platform or you can add a YouTube link to the story to the read aloud slide if reading aloud is not an option for you.
THIS IS A BUNDLE CONTAINING WEEKS OF DIGITAL LESSONS.
Get the PRINTABLE and DIGITAL BUNDLE here!
Read Alouds needed:
by Elise Primavera
by David Rubel
by Stephen Krensky
by Stephen Krensky
Independent written tasks and exit tickets are assigned each day, along with an assessment at the end of the week. The assessment at the end of the week will assess the focus standard. Students will submit the assignment back to you for feedback.
Each set of read aloud slides will include the following for each day of the week:
- standards covered (common core and Tennessee)
- daily agenda
- brain warm-up (embedded learning video)
- learning goal
- success criteria (includes specific expectations)
- anchor chart
- 3-4 vocabulary cards (picture, kid-friendly definition, and sentence included, along with a student task each day)
- read aloud with page instructions and text dependent questions to discuss
- independent student task
- exit ticket
- lesson wrap up
- student self-assessment
- end of the week assessment (on day five only)
(Each lesson meets the TN Ready and Common Core Standards.)
You may also love:
December Classroom Management Games
Turkey Claus Activities and Craft
Click, Clack, Ho, Ho, Ho Activities and Craft
First and Second Grade Learning Toolkit
Classroom Management Games for the Entire Year
Interactive Phonics Anchor Charts
Get more tips on classroom management from me below:
Would you like to SAVE on new resources? Just click the GREEN STAR below my name. This will allow you to follow my store and receive e-mail notifications when a new resource is added.
Don’t forget to leave feedback on your purchase to earn TPT credits!