Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
Also included in
- Enhance your math and literacy instruction with these fun monthly-themed Boom Card™ decks! Add these games to your math and literacy centers for independent practice in the classroom or share with students at home for distance learning. Students will love practicing their essential kindergarten sk$59.20$148.00Save $88.80
Enhance your math and literacy instruction with these fun holiday-themed Boom Card™ decks! Add these games to your math and literacy centers for independent practice in the classroom or send home for distance learning. Students will love practicing their essential kindergarten skills with these fun digital holiday-themed games!
Included in the December Math and Literacy Boom Card™ Bundle is a set of six Boom Card™ games for students to practice their essential winter skills: teen numbers, addition to 5, subtraction through 5, sight word spelling, rhyming words, and CVC words. For previews of each game, please see the links in each resource description.
December Math & Literacy Boom Cards™:
To use Boom Cards at home and in the classroom:
- use a Boom Cards app (in the Apple Store, Google Play, and Kindle Fire Store) or on any device, go to https://boom.cards
- download the PDF for each boom card deck and click on the link
- create a Boom account (or login if you already have one)
- redeem the link and ADD the resource to your library!
To use Boom Cards™, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards™ play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial
How to get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Below each purchase, you will see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you credits that you can use towards future purchases! ☺
Tag me on Instagram, @missmskindergarten, so I can see how you use my resources in your classroom! ☺