/ kraf ‘ tiv(i)dee /
the combination of an educational activity and a fun craft
2. A creative and enjoyable activity (“My students are loving this craftivity!”)
Okay. So maybe that word is totally made up BUT either way, your kiddies will LOVE these interactive, engaging, thematic, and FUN activities! Each craftivity comes with detailed instructions (with pictures!) and the majority include TONS of options for easy differentiation and/or customization PLUS suggestions for alternate uses where applicable. Use them “just for fun” or integrate them with your learning. The possibilities are endless!
INCLUDED you will find:
* ”Santa’s List” - The Santa’s List writing prompts craftivity is there for those who just want
a straightforward festive craftivity to engage students. However, I have included additional options that allow you to use this craftivity as a template for just about any subject or focus. Have students put words in ABC order, list multiplication facts, brainstorm synonyms…..whatever you’d like!
* ”Ornament Template" - This craftivity was left complete open-ended so that you have the flexibility to use it in any way you wish! Use it for anything from how-to, opinion, or personal narrative writing, to math, science, or social studies! No matter how you choose to use it, this craftivity will give a creative twist to any task!
* “Fir Tree Flip Book” - This craftivity is one of my favourite Christmas/Holiday crativities. It combines the inevitable excitement of kiddies getting gifts, with the intention of nurturing an altruistic and humanitarian spirit throughout the holiday season…all that plus an adorably festive craftivity to display in your classroom!!
PSSST!! Check out the other CRAFTIVITIES available:
* August/September CRAFTIVITIES
* October/November CRAFTIVITIES
* January CRAFTIVITIES
* February CRAFTIVITIES
* March/April CRAFTIVITIES
* May/June CRAFTIVITIES
* A Year of CRAFTIVITIES: The Bundle!