Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
Also included in
- * * $15 Deal THRU Saturday , Nov 20th * *Engage your little learners in hands-on story book retelling practice that will result in a meaningful craft that shows off all their hard retelling work.In this Winter retelling collection, you'll get access to 1 0 amazing titles that are perfect for mixing$22.00$41.25Save $19.25
- Set your students up with year-long story-book retelling practice in a fun, engaging and easy to prep way! This bundle will provide your little learners picture supports, hands-on interaction and result in a meaningful craft for showing off all that hard retelling work!In this Craft and RETELL YEAR$88.50$176.50Save $88.00
Engage your little learners in hands-on story book retelling practice that will result in a meaningful craft that shows off all their hard retelling work. Not to mention, it will look precious displayed in December.
In the DECEMBER Craft & Retell savings bundle, you'll get access to 5 titles that are perfect for reading in the month of December. The kits are perfect for a fun mini lesson or a literacy center!
Activities included for Mentor Texts:
- The Little Reindeer by Nicola Killen
- The Great Santa Stakeout by Betsy Bird
- The Hanukkah Hamster by Michelle Markel (on Epic!)
- Hanukkah Bear by Eric A. Kimmel (on Epic!)
- Tough Cookie by Edward Hemingway
- The Real Santa (2021) by Nancy Redd
* * If you already own the WINTER or Year Long Collection, you have these titles : ) * *
Per Each Kit in the Bundle: *consistent format*
- Story Cards for Chart (Color, BW)
- Retelling Hand Sign & Retelling Mat *Pocket Chart/Anchor Chart Headers: Title, BME, Characters/Setting
- Sequence Story Craft (+ Blank/Lined Writing Pages for attaching)
- Story Map (Characters/Setting/P&S)
- BME or First, Next, Last Graphic Organizer
- Character, Setting 1 Sheet Foldable
- Sequence Printable Option
- Writing Prompt Page
This literacy kit supports the core (K-1) retelling standard by using detailed story cards for sequencing (retelling in their own words) and offers written retell practice as well as fine motor via the craftivity.
* * * * * OTHER FUN READ ALOUD ACTIVITIES * * * * *
K.6D | 1.7D
Retell Texts in a way that Maintains Meaning
(including characters, Setting, Problem Solution & Key Events in Chronological Order)
K.7C | 1.8C
describe the elements of plot development, including the main events (BME), the problem, & the resolution for texts read aloud with adult assistance/independent 1st
COMMON CORE STANDARDS
CCSS LIT RL.K.2
With prompting and support, retell familiar stories, including key details.
CCSS LIT RL.1.2
Retell stories, including key details
**** CUSTOMER TIPS ****
WANT TO EARN BACK TPT credits to SPEND on future TPT purchases?
After purchasing, come back to this resource to review it via the Provide Feedback button. It's quick, easy and the best part - TPT gives you points back to use toward future purchases.
Click here to follow my store to stay current on all the things & SALES!