Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
Also included in
- Are you looking for a quick and low prep writing project for the whole year? These writing activities provide a writing prompt and a color template for kids to complete in a short block of time. These writing activities aim to inspire kids to write and improve their writing skills by responding to r$46.90$67.00Save $20.10
Keep your kids writing with these winter-themed writing prompts and activities. These activities provide a writing prompt and a color template for kids to complete in a short block of time.
These writing activities aim to inspire kids to write and improve their writing skills by responding to relevant and engaging writing prompts.
Younger or older grade levels can complete this writing activity; look at the preview here for the different resources to make sure it is right for your class.
The bundle includes each of these writing prompts:
- Christmas Gift Giving Descriptive Writing Prompt
- After Winter Break Personal Narrative Writing Prompt
- Gingerbread Man Narrative Writing Prompt
- New Years Resolutions Writing Prompt
- Friendly Letter Valentine's Day Writing Prompt
- Valentine's Alternative Friendship Day Writing Prompt
As a bonus feature, you can use the writing paper template and page topper to turn this into a writing project or display your class writing work on a bulletin board by including the quote.
To complete any of these activities, you'll need to provide colors and the printables included in this resource.
>> How do I implement this as a distance learning tool? <<
- First, I have added a digital version of this activity using the TPT Digital program.
- Second, if you have students who cannot complete online work, an alternative can be to print the resource and put together a packet for the parent to pick up at school.
Each high-interest, engaging writing prompt activity includes:
- Two types of graphic organizers for kids to plan their writing response.
- Writing paper templates are available with small, primary, and without lines. It also includes the writing prompt with kid-friendly graphics. All paper templates are available in color and a black and white version.
- A half-page coloring picture for kids to Kids color and paste on their writing paper. There are two images on each page to save you paper and ink.
- A quote related to the writing prompt to display on a bulletin board. Quotes are available in both color and black and white versions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Is there an answer key?
Answer: No, at this time, a student writing sample or suggested response is not included.
Question: Does the writing activity come with a writing rubric?
Answer: At this time, there are no rubrics that accompany the writing prompt. I have included two different graphic organizers for planning.
Question: Is this writing activity text-based?
Answer: No, this resource does not include reading passages. Your kids can respond to the writing prompt without a reading passage.
Feedback Is Appreciated!
If you purchase this resource and like it, please click the Comments and Rating tab to rate it and leave product feedback. Your feedback is important to me, and it also informs other teachers about the results they can expect. Also, you receive TpT credits for leaving feedback! If you found an error or have a concern, please use the Product Q & A tab to let me know. Thanks!